NEET Application Form 2018 – Candidates who are over 25 years of age can now complete the application form NEET 2018. Candidates can complete the application form NEET 2018 window down this form page 31 March 5 April 2018.
Candidates In the unqualified categories born on or before 7 May 2000, whereas those belonging to the SC / ST / OBC categories born prior to 7 May 1987 may complete the application form NEET 2018 in accordance with the Supreme Court Directive. The application window is closed NEET 2018 for applicants under 25 years of age.
According to one of CBSE’s responsible for notification on 31 March, 2018, candidates who had already applied online, according to different top jurisdictions are also asked to apply online. For those applicants who have paid the fee by the draft application, it will be refunded by mail to the address indicated by them in their offline applications. Previously, on 28 March, Nanded (Maharashtra) was added to the list of NEET examination centers. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct NEET 2018 in the review 104 cities instead of 103.
Previously, NEET 2018 was to be conducted in 80 cities examined. Now, the prominent authority review, CBSE has launched a notification that candidates can now correct the review / city center via connection to their accounts.
Registered applicants may change the NEET 2018 exam centers on March 24th. The latest date to modify the details of the test center was extended until 31 2018.Interiormente Mars, CBSE provided an opportunity correction time for all applicants who submitted the application form NEET 2018.
Highlights of the form request NEET 2018:
- It is advised that candidates should read the prospectus information carefully before completing the NEET 2018 application form
- The NEET Form 2018 is available only in online mode and no other mode will be accepted by the Examining Authority
- Before you begin the procedure of filling out the application form, candidates must be prepared to a unique email address and valid phone number
- All the fields mentioned in the application form must
- The amount of the rate of NEET form 2018 can only be paid by credit / debit card / Internet
- Bank / E-challan only in the designated banks
- After successfully completing the NEET 2018 application form, applicants must take 2 to 3 impressions of confirmation pages
- Applicants can then verify important details to complete the application form the National Eligibility Test (NEET) 2018
Details to be filled during NEET application form 2018
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Qualifying examination
- Year of passing Class X
- Name of school where studied Class X
- Percentage Obtained in Class X
- Year of passing Class XII
- Name of school where studied Class XII
- Percentage Obtained in Class XII
- Contact details
- State domicile
- Parents/guardian’s details
Choice of examination
Enter name of three examination codes from where you can appear. The examination centre will be allocated as per the availability.